I’m over at http://notesfromarshi.com now! Go ahead and give me a follow! Make sure to check out my social media whilst you’re at it. 🙂
Everybody has the right to be a little sad sometimes. It’s only human. But it’s also important to make sure you have some sort of backup plan when you fall into a bad mood that you can’t get out of. Here are 50 ideas for what you can do:
- Watch a funny movie.
- Drink some well-brewed coffee.
- Cuddle with your pets.
- Dress up and go out with friends.
- Have a good cry.
- Have a good laugh.
- Talk to your mom.
- Read a book.
- Take a walk in the park and feed the ducks.
- Take a warm bath with bubbles and candles.
- Stalk #kittensofinstagram (or #puppiesofinstagram).
- Watch some Love Island!
- Order in your favorite food and have a feast with an episode of Friends.
- Have a solo dance party (a la Cristina Yang from Grey’s Anatomy).
- Go for a nighttime drive.
- Complain about how life sucks with your bestie.
- Go to a café and people-watch.
- Get a massage.
- Spring clean your space and chuck the negativity out (followed by #19).
- Sing along to Disney songs.
- Get some fresh flowers for your apartment.
- Plan a holiday.
- Watch funny YouTubers (Dan Howell, Emma Chamberlain, Community Channel).
- Paint, or draw.
- Buy a journal and write out your thoughts.
- Volunteer at your local soup kitchen or animal center.
- Try crazy makeup and hairstyle looks for fun.
- Have a sleepover with your friends!
- Treat yourself to a nice dinner and a movie at the cinema.
- Play some video games to get that anger and frustration out.
- Grab a cup of your favorite drink and watch the view from your nearest roof.
- Read quotes that motivate and inspire you.
- Go stationary shopping, because who doesn’t love stationary?
- Play board games with your family.
- Plan for your next day to be the best day ever (what you’ll wear, what you’ll do, where you’ll go).
- Have a picnic in your balcony.
- Watch NASA’s livestream.
- Give someone a gift.
- Try aromatherapy.
- Cook your favorite meal.
- Research and set a new goal.
- Go to the beach.
- Create an extravagant meal and eat it all.
- Go for a run with your favorite workout clothes on.
- Read your old journals or look at your old pictures and have a giggle.
- Browse Bloglovin’ and find a new blog you love.
- Listen to an album or a podcast you love.
- Swim in your nearest ocean, pool, or lake.
What do you like to do when you feel blue?
I love changing my phone wallpaper up every few months. Not only can it be refreshing to see something new, but it’s also important to put up a picture that you really love since you’ll probably be glancing down at it multiple times a day.
Since I’ve recently been dipping my toes in the world of graphic design, I decided to create some wallpapers of my own to share with you guys! Check them out down below. Click on the iPhone with the wallpaper you like, and you will be able to access a link that you can click and be redirected to a page where you can download the image to save on your phone and use! And don’t worry, you don’t actually have to have an iPhone to use them. I’ve created them big enough to be used on any phone you have. 🙂
Which one will you use?